Monday, July 25, 2005

Done

A day later than I intended, but the current book is finished. (My part, that is. Livia is still working on the editing and polishing, but unless she finds something I really screwed up -- always a possibility -- I won't have to work on this one anymore.) I was shooting for about 350 pages, but it wound up being 404. I don't think that will be a problem, even though the first two books in the series were a little shorter.

Next up is an outline for a book that's still several slots down the schedule, and then another Western.

3 comments:

Juri said...

Congrats on the work done, James!

Anonymous said...

Every time you do that it makes me want to drown myself.

Which means I'm suicidal once a month. And I'm a guy!

Congrats! (As usual).

TL

Unknown said...

Wow. That's a long book by my standards. You continue to amaze me.