Thursday, November 13, 2014

New Anthology: Everybody Lies - Juri Nummelin, ed.


Finnish writer/editor/publisher/blogger Juri Nummelin has just published a new anthology of crime stories by various authors including Ed Gorman, Bill Crider, Patricia Abbott, Jason Starr, Vicki Hendricks, Duane Swiercyznski, and numerous others. (Numerous Others also writes under the name Many More. I've been both of them in my time.) The title story in this one, "Everybody Lies", is the first flash fiction story I ever wrote, and one of only two under my name, as I recall. I wrote about half a dozen more under a pseudonym. These appeared on a website that's no longer on-line, and I don't have copies of them, so I guess they could be considered lost stories. But this one's not, and I think it's a pretty good one. You can read more about the anthology on Juri's blog.

No comments: