Friday, March 28, 2008

Returning the Favor

I've been very gratified by the response to the book list I posted. One of these days there's going to be a long post on here listing all the people who have helped us out, not only with the books but with everything else since the fire. You just don't know how much you mean to us.

Anyway, I still make the rounds of the bookstores in the area, so I want to let all of you know that if there's anything you've been looking for and haven't been able to find, email me (there's a link in my profile) and let me know, and I'll be looking on your behalf, too. I'd love to be able to help fill a few gaps in some collections.

1 comment:

Carl V. Anderson said...

James, a friend of mine is trying to track down the name of the book that had this Ken Kelly cover on it:

http://www.aumania.it/fa/kelly/092.jpg

She is a friend of Mr. Kelly's and she talked to him this weekend and he cannot recall the book either. I know this isn't necessarily your standard kind of reading but I'm doing what I can to help her and am reaching out in all directions. If you have any idea or can point me to someone who would it would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to email me at

cvincent68 (at) comcast (dot) net